With Divi Next Text Animation Module, you can animate your website’s texts to enunciate your significant messages effectively to your viewers. This module comes with 10 Stylish Animation Effects.
Content → Text Animation
animation Here you have the following options:
- Before text – type the text that will appear before the animated text
- Animation Text – grab the attention of the visitors by including an eye-catching animation text
- After Text – type the text that will appear after the animated text
- Select Animation Effect – choose an effect from the 10 animation effects for the animated text field.
- Select Heading Tag – pick a relevant heading tag
- Display Stacked – select how you would like to display the heading. Either inline or stacked.
Design → Fonts (Heading/Animation Text)
- Font – Select a font from the collection or use a custom font.
- Font Weight – this is where you define how you want your font to show either regular, italic, bold extra, or even extra light.
- Font Style – Pick a style of font for both front and back.
- Text Color – manually select a color for the background of the text using the pointer or you can simply state the hex code and get the exact color you require.
- Text Size – easily resize the text for both the front and back parts of the flip box.
- Letter Spacing – space out the letters using the slider for an easier read for the website visitors.
- Line Height – easily include gaps between the lines using the slider
- Text Shadow – add text shadow to have the texts highlighted.
Design → Text
- Text Alignment – align the text either to the left, center, or right.
- Text Shadow – select from the premade text shadows to add a shadow to the text, or simply configure them to your liking.