Here are the basics of uploading a plugin to your website:
- After you download the plugin’s zip file, you first go to your WordPress ‘Dashboard’
- On the left side of your screen, you will see a list of settings in a column, move your cursor to ‘Plugins’
- Go to ‘Add New’, and in this page, you will see ‘Add Plugin’ and right beside it you’ll find a button that says ‘Upload Plugin’, go ahead and click on that
- Finally, select the (.zip) file that has the modules
- When the plugin is uploaded successfully, you will need to ‘Activate’ the plugin
- Enjoy your Divi Next Essential Modules
- Once you have installed your Divi Essential Plugin, just like any other Divi modules on your website, you will find our modules alongside the rest of the Divi modules that are available in the “Insert Module” window.